We are required by law to act in the best interest of his or her client, which is why having an agent to advise you throughout your buying process is incredibly important. Our buyer representation is at no charge to you unless disclosed otherwise.
At Redmond Realty, we help our clients through every step of the purchase process, whether it is a home, apartment building, distressed property or investment property. By understanding to your goals, we provide market insight and a thorough list of properties that are appropriate for your needs.
We help determine the value on properties you are interested, use our trained eye to review the disclosures to point out any defects or potential pitfalls, confirm the opportunity and negotiate a realistic price and terms based on comparative analysis of the market. Each page of the purchase agreement is explained in detail, and we prepare counter offers, organize inspections, and liaise with escrow and title officers.
The often complex process required to buy, move-up or exchange property can be confusing and exhausting. It helps to know you are not alone and that you have, at your disposal our professional expertise. We will help you to do the following:
- Consult and confirm your needs then execute to meet your real estate objectives
- We’ll go get your money
- Handle any turbulence that arise during the transaction
- Properly prepare contracts with “best practice” technique and disclosure
- Provide comparable sales data as a foundation for negotiation strategy
- Guide you regarding the repairs that should be made
- Show you property in an effective and professional manner
- Guide you in your selection of escrow/closing and title professionals
- Preview and discuss closing documents
- Help you spot vague disclosure statements
- Insure the appraisal process is handled properly
- Help you to understand the complete escrow/closing and title process
- Advise you as to applicable inspections to expedite the purchase
- Properly handle the walk-through process with you prior to the final closing
- See that required repairs and or conditions are met prior to the closing
- Negotiate effectively on your behalf with the buyers, other agents, escrow/closing, title people and attorneys
- See that each and every facet of the buying process is effectively and professionally handled in your best interest
You need a professional and experienced real estate agent to help you find investment and residential properties in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Northern San Mateo and Southern Marin, contact us today to schedule an initial consultation at your convenience.